21. Final Project- Visual Journalism

     Most kids when introduced to High School sports such as baseball want to become professional players at that sport.

What most kids don't know when in this thought process is how little the percentage is of people who go professional

In this chart it shows the percentage of players from high school who make it to the MLB.









Now if you even are drafted there is a high chance that you will stay in the minor league and never reach the MLB.

I am one of those kids that want to be in the MLB one day. I took my first step into the path by playing college baseball at Southern Arkansas University. With hard work and dedication, I believe I can one day be a part of the statistics that did make it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15. Entertainment or Pop Culture

9. National or State Public Records