10. Listening Post

 








A listening Post is a place where news is shared amongst people. For example, the college campus, coffee shops, and just being at your house can be a listening post. 

For me personally, my listening post is my friend's house back home. My 3 friends and I all go to different colleges. So, when we all come back home, we share everything we have done and all the news that happened at our schools. Some news being boring and some news being crazy. We talk about certain policies that certain schools have that we don't like. We also talk about things such as why our schools are better than the others. 

Another listening post for me is my dorm on campus. I'll invite some friends over and we will discuss things that happened here on campus. Whether that be a certain event coming up or just what happened in our days. 

One more listening post for me is my house back home. Here I can talk about what I've been doing at school with my siblings and my parents. My parents and sibling also tell me things that have happened back home and things they have been doing.

My 3 listening posts are how I get most the information that I know. They also get me information for many different places like my hometown, the campus, and other colleges. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15. Entertainment or Pop Culture

21. Final Project- Visual Journalism

9. National or State Public Records